Couples have the opportunity to spend time together to enrich, repair and deepen their love for each other.
- Exchange on topics such as dialogue, forgiveness, tenderness and sexuality.
- Share with other couples the difficulties and joys of life together.
- Receive training on marital life.
- Listen to testimonies of other couples.
- Deepen the meaning of your life as a couple, your commitment, your family life.
- Discover that God is at work in your love, in your relationship.
- Celebrate together!
Accomodation (included in the price):
- Double private room with aircon and bathroom per couple
- Bedsheets and blankets are provided, please bring your towels and toiletries
- Full board accomodation with meals and merienda and overflowing coffee =)
- Please contact us if you have any food allergies
- Conference hall and use of the chapel
Check more about the beauty of place which welcomes us: Mary Hill CICM retreat house in Antipolo
Financial contribution (it’s important that it might not be an obstacle! Please contact us for any concern)
For the week-end we indicate below a range of prices per couple: you might choose how much you want to pay (knowing that the highest price will help others to participate)
Week-end: 3 000 php to 4 000 php per couple
Do you have to be married? No. As long as you are in a long-term relationship, that’s fine.
Do you have to be a believer? No. We embrace all faiths with ecumenical openness as well as non-believers. Cana’s mission is providing Christian answers to issues of love and marriage. Many couples come from mixed faiths or one partner is a non-believer. That’s fine, come along.
Do you have childcare facilities? Regrettably, no. However, we believe the schedule allows couples to make their own childcare provision.
How do I find out more?
Please feel free to contact us below if you are interested, unsure, hesitant or just wondering, ‘Could this be for us?’ We look forward to the possibility of meeting you!