There is no such thing as a perfect couple! Are you looking for a fulfilling life as a couple, to become a stronger, happier couple? Do you want to reflect on the meaning of your commitment? Are you going through difficulties? Come and spend time together in a beautiful place, to enjoy an unforgettable experience to strengthen your relationship as a couple. CANA welcomes you as you are, married or not, believers or not.
Six privileged days for a deeper, stronger love:
- Exchange on topics such as dialogue, forgiveness, tenderness and sexuality.
- Share with other couples the difficulties and joys of life together.
- Receive training on marital life.
- Listen to testimonies of other couples.
- Deepen the meaning of your life as a couple, your commitment, your family life.
- Discover that God is at work in your love, in your relationship.
- Take time with your children (depending on their age).
- Celebrate together!
Why 6 days or 3 weekends?
The CANA Week can be experienced in two formats:
- in 6 days in a row: this is the classic “CANA Week”
- in 3 complementary weekends: this is “CANA…1,2,3”
Taking 6 days away from daily life is certainly demanding because of the social and professional constraints that sometimes weigh on families, but devoting this time is, from experience, necessary to really consolidate the foundations of the relationship and to decide together to take on new habits. It is therefore proposed that couples free themselves from certain commitments in order to temporarily give priority to this unique and unforgettable experience.
That is why, depending on the cultural realities and possibilities of the different countries, CANA offers two formats so that each couple can find what suits them:
- the concentrated format: the “classic CANA Week” with or without children, often during the holidays or otherwise,
- the three-weekend format which is experienced over a longer period of time.
Accomodation (included in the price):
- Double private room with aircon and bathroom per couple
- Bedsheets and blankets are provided, please bring your towels and toiletries
- Full board accomodation with meals and merienda and overflowing coffee =)
- Please contact us if you have any food allergies
- Conference hall and use of the chapel
Check more about the beauty of place which welcomes us: Mary Hill CICM retreat house in Antipolo
Financial contribution (it’s important that it might not be an obstacle! Please contact us for any concern)
For each week-end we indicate below a range of prices per couple: you might choose how much you want to pay (knowing that the highest price will help others to participate)
- 1st Week-end: 3 000 php to 4 000 php per couple
- 2nd Week-end: 6 000 php to 7 000 php per couple
- 3rd Week-end: 3 000 php to 4 000 php per couple
Do you have to be married? No. As long as you are in a long-term relationship, that’s fine.
Do you have to be a believer? No. We embrace all faiths with ecumenical openness as well as non-believers. Cana’s mission is providing Christian answers to issues of love and marriage. Many couples come from mixed faiths or one partner is a non-believer. That’s fine, come along.
Do you have childcare facilities? Regrettably, no. However, we believe the schedule allows couples to make their own childcare provision.
How do I find out more?
Please feel free to contact us below if you are interested, unsure, hesitant or just wondering, ‘Could this be for us?’ We look forward to the possibility of meeting you!